Clean rooms Design Engineering Training Institute in Bangalore
Who can Join?
(B. Tech / B.E, Diploma- Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Experienced Candidates who want to get into Modelling field can opt for it.
- 45 days of instructor led training
- Project work
- Industry Experts Support
- Course Manual
- 100% Placement Assistance
- What is clean room design?
- Cleanroom architecture and physical structure
- Clean room classification
- Classes and their typical use
- ISO classification of clean rooms
- Key elements of clean room design
- Clean room HVAC to conventional systems
- Increased Air supply
- Room pressurization
- Type of filters
- Filtration principles
- Filters selection
- Filter testing
- Field testing of absolute filters
- Filter installation
- Terminal filters
- Face velocity
- Air flow based on ACR
- Set velocity of 90 FPM! Is it Mandatory Requirement?
- Air flow pattern
- Mixed air flow approach
- Air distribution strategies
- Thumb rule calculation for industrial application
- Pressurizing limits
- Optimizing makeup air requirements
- Impact on energy use
- Indoor conditions
- Temperature recommendation
- Optimizing temperature
- Temperature Control Strategy for Stringent Cleanrooms
- Relative humidity recommendation
- Dehumidification and humidification
- Selection of duct material
- Duct sizing methods
- Type of ducts
- Fan noise
- Airflow turbulence
- Process equipment
- Type of insulation required
- Insulation material selection
- Need for energy conservation
- Different methods of energy conservation
- Advancement in filter technology
- Use of dc drive for fans
- Air-Lock Strategies to Prevent Cross-Contamination
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analysis
Alpine coach tree is the best training center for hvac and mep. They teaching well finally they provided placement for me thanks for management
For hvac and mep Alpine coach tree is the best one . They need to improve coaching and pls make some extra practical classes remaining things are very good
Last two months back I have joined Hvac in alpine coach tree presently working in one concern they teach me about Hvac and mep in good manner , in Hvac I learned many thing and they given placement also and overall ok to me
Best Hvac training center and they are guiding us in a excellent way to get jobs. I am totally satisfied with the training
Course contents are unique, training is highly updated. I got placed in Bangalore Premier MEP Training institute which I would highly recommend for placements for freshers.
I have completed HVAC course in Alpine coach tree , they are giving best training in HVAC I have learned my things about HVAC in act institution , the staff very friendly to all
Peram Ashok Reddy
It was a great experience and the training in ACT is super. I didn’t expect that I could get a job on HVAC, but with the help of ACT training I got it. Even I got the best counciling and motivation from ACT people.very nice institute.. Thanks Alpine Coach Tree.
I have joined HVAC course in Alpine Coach Tree, it was very useful, they are teaching updated content. They assisted me to get a job as a HVAC project engineer, thank you ACT.
They train well.