Who can Apply?
- Freshers (B. Tech / BE) (Diploma Mech)
- Experienced Candidates in the field of HVAC and MEP
About the Course
Learn Designing, drafting, project management and estimation with us. Developed by ACT, this is a course divided in 14 modules, giving the trainee a chance to have a life training experience; this also helps him to discover his potential in the best possible manner. This training is essential in schools, colleges, hospitals and other infrastructures. Be the part of a rapidly growing industry. With us, you know that you are in safe hands, when it comes to learn and grow. Set out for your career’s journey. Become a HVAC Engineer. Expect bigger positions, if you are experienced.
- 70 Hours of instructor led training
- Project work
- Industry Experts Support
- Course Manual
- 100% Placement Assistance
When you go for HVAC training a window of opportunities are presented for you to choose. There is a huge demand for HVAC professionals in both India and Gulf. The positions a pass out can join based on the qualification include HVAC Engineer, HVAC Project Engineer, HVAC Site Engineer and much more.
You can get place in these industries
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential buildings
- Industrial plants
- Shopping Malls
- Power plants
- Hospitals, Office complex
- Petrol Chemical Complex
- Cement and Fertilizer
- Oil & gas
- Off shore Industry
- Industrial plants
- Energy sector need
- Chemical process
- EPC industry
- Consulting engineering
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Project & Construction
Introduction to HVAC.
- Basic Fundamentals about HVAC.
- Heat Transfer Concepts.
- Modes of Heat Transfer.
- Basic properties of the air.
- Types of Heats around in room.
- Applications of HVAC industry used in different fields.
- Conversions of all Dimensioning systems.
- Units of all Designing systems.
- Identifying Psychrometric chart.
- Identifying psychrometric values like Dry bulb Temperature, Wet bulb Temperature, Relative Humidity, Humidity ratio, Dew point Temperature Enthalpy.
- Calculations on psychrometric Chart.
- Finding the values of sensible heating, sensible cooling, Humidification and Dehumidification.
- Process of cooling-Humidification and Heating-Dehumidification.
Basic Components of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration machines.
- Basic Refrigeration System or Vapor Compression Cycle.
- Working process of all components in refrigeration system like compressor , condenser, expansion valve and condenser
- Pressure – Enthalpy Chart for Refrigeration cycle.
- Accessories used in HVAC System.
- Process of pressure testing in Refrigeration system
- Learning about Refrigerants
- Properties of refrigerants
- Temperature of refrigerants like Boiling point and melting point temperatures.
- Applications of Refrigerants.
Classification of Air-Conditioning System.
- Window A/C
- Split A/C
- Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV)/Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF)
- Package Units
- Central Plant Chill Water System
Categories of Air Conditioning.
- Classifications of Air conditioning systems and their equipments.
- Classifications of HVAC systems.
- All air system
- All water system
- Air – water system
- Direct Refrigerant system
Heat Load Calculations.
- Survey of Building
- Finding Temperature difference(ΔT) (Wall, Glass, Roof , Partition)
- Finding ‘U’ Factor (Wall, Glass, Roof, Partition)
- Finding Ventilation requirement for IAQ
- Load Calculations (Manually using E-20 form)
- ESHF, ADP & Air Flow Rate(CFM) Calculation
Air Distribution System.
- Duct designing using Methods ; (Velocity Reduction method, Equal Friction method, Static Regain method).
- Duct sizing as per Aspect Ratio
- Finding Duct size using Ductulator
- Calculation of Number of sheets for Duct
- Gauge selection for Sheet Metal
- Bill of Materials for Duct Network/li>
- Selection of Diffusers and Grilles
- Duct Routing – Preparation of single line diagram (SLD)
- Preparation of Layouts (Double line Diagram – DLD) as per SMACNA rules
Static Pressure Calculation.
- Selection of Motor HP
- Selection Fan/Blower RPM
Chiller piping System.
- Classification of Water Piping
- Pipe sizing for chill water system
- Pump Head Calculation
- Selection of Pump
- XL sheet for Load Calculation.
- XL sheet for Static Pressure.
- XL sheet for Bill of Quantity.
- Duct sizer software for Duct sizing
- Psychrometry Software
- G+5 Projects.
- HVAC Design Project on Auto-Cad.
- Chiller Design Project on Auto-Cad.
New Topics Added
- Understanding the Green Environmental
- Understanding Projects
- Understanding Green Projects
- LEED-Leadership in Energy Efficiency and Design
- EGBC– Emirates Green Building Council
- ESTIDAMA (Sustainability)
- USGBC-United States Green Building Council
- IGBC– Indian Green Building Council
- ASHRAE– American Society of Heat Refrigeration Air-Conditioning Engineers
- ISHRAE– Indian Society of Heat Refrigeration Air-Conditioning Engineers
- HSE-Health and safety environmental
- Understanding Energy management
- Understanding Grey water system
- Commercial kitchen ventilation
- Car parking ventilation
- Toilet ventilation
Stair case pressurization
Sai harish Vudatha
Quick response to inquiries from front office.
Staff are completely polite and professional.
Teaching staff is topnotch.
The material they have provided for HVAC course is more valuable than my course fee(5 stars for material).
I got placed by their reference.
Best of all: alpine is flexible with fee and course timing.
Act is one of the best learning center for HVAC and mep courses in bangalore.
The best hvav institute to recommend. Best faculty.
Here I got complete knowledge of HVAC, MEP, Facility Management with the best trainers with practical knowledge.
I’m happy that I underwent training at ACT, I got best HVAC Training with placement assistance.
HVAC has been completely thought. it was good.
I am a fresher joined HVAC course in Bangalore at ACT, as they promised me before, the training is completely Job oriented with a project, and they have sent me to job openings also and now I’m working.
I’ m really satisfied with the training I’m sure it would be a great place for freshers to learn HVAC Training in Bangalore at ACT.
ACT has put some serious effort in HVAC training in Bangalore which is straight forward , well delivered and easy to grasp!
Best HVAC instute in Bangalore.
Madhusudhan Reddy Yarasani
Keep doing what you’re doing, nobody does HVAC coaching in Bangalore better than ACT.
Proficient trainers with best environment for learning , best HVAC training institute in Bangalore.
I have joined ACT after my degree completion and I have learned a lot from them. The faculty are educated as practical and field also. They also conduct meetings of experienced field persons which helps a lot. After completion of my course I got placed from there assistance.
I have completed HVAC course from Alpine Couch Tree. ACT is one of the best Institute in Bangalore for HVAC course with Placement assistance. Before joining I did not have knowledge about HVAC but they taught us very well about HVAC. Trainers are well trained and Staffs are friendly with all. Thank you very much ACT.
I personally recommend everyone to join this institute for a better career. I am very much satisfied with ACT. All the faculties are Very helpful.
ALPINE COACH TREE”” Is The Best Institute For Who Looking HVAC,Facility Managment and MEP Courses.
I have done my HVAC coaching in Alpine HVAC coach Tree Bangalore , it is very well , Good infrastructure, and lectures are given by experienced staff, I’m satisfied with this training. Thanks to Alpine HVAC coach Tree in Bangalore, is the best coaching centre
I have done hvac design and drafting course in Alpine coach tree at bangalore.
Before joining i didnt have knowledge about hvac but they taught us very well about the hvac and well trained staffs.Thanks to Alpine coach tree bangalore.
Alpine course tree was really helpful. And has got good infrastructures and lecturers has got sound knowledge in the subject. And the training was indeed helpful for me to get placed.