Structural Engineering Course Training Institute in Bangalore
Who can Join?
(B. Tech / B.E, Diploma- Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Experienced Candidates who want to get into Modelling field can opt for it.
- 45 days of instructor led training
- Project work
- Industry Experts Support
- Course Manual
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Basics of Structures.
- Discussion on Indian Standard Code books IS 875Part (1-4).
- Calculation of Dead load , wall load on Structures.
- Discussion on How to assume Live loads , Floor Loads, Earthquake loads , Wind loads using Code Books
- Understanding Indian standard code books 1983 2002, IS 456-2000
- Understanding Load combination.
- Manual Design of Structural Elements
- Manual Design of
- Manual Design of Slabs
- Manual Design of Column and Foundation.
- Manual Design of Portal Frames
- Introduction to ETABS .- Understanding Basics of ETABS
- Preparing grid system (uniform and custom)
- Defining Materials( Concrete , Reinforcements etc) and other materials.
- Defining Sections (dimension of Beam , Column , Slabs) used in Structures .
- Modeling of RCC and Steel Structures.
- Assigning the structural elements-
- Assigning Primary Beams and Secondary Beams , Assigning curved Beams ,
- Assigning Column,
- Assigning Slabs. Curved Slabs.
- Assigning Loads.
- Assigning Distributed Loads, Point Loads , Varying loads and Trapezoidal loads on the structures elements.
- Designing analysis of RC and Steel Structures.
- Design of columns
- Design of Beams.
- Design of Slabs
- Interpreting the result by Shear Force and Bending Moment and other Membrane Forces.
- Understanding TEXT AND GRAPHICAL OUTPUT in Etabs.
- Steel connection Design.
- Advanced Methods of Analysis
- Static Analysis
- Dynamic analysis using Response Spectra Method, Time History Analysis.
- Wind Analysis on Structures.
- Shear wall modeling and Analysis
- Creating Report From Etabs by using Model Explorer.
Creating Drawing in AutoCAD
- Preparing Centre line layout.
- Preparing columns positioning layout.
- Preparing beam framing layout.
- Preparing slab framing layout.
- Detailing of Rcc elements using AutoCAD.
- Detailing of beams.
- Detailing of columns.
- Detailing of slabs
- Importing AutoCad in ETABS and modeling.
- Discussion on Use of Excel sheet In structural Engineering
- Design of Foundation using EXCEL Sheets.
- Design of Slabs using EXCEL Sheets.
- Design of Staircase using EXCEL Sheets.
- Studying of architectural plans of Live Project.
- Drawing From Centerline and Detailing.
- Manual Design and calculation Of RCC elements.
- Comparing calculated result with ETABS result.
New batch starts every 1st, 11th and 21st
Duration : 45 Days
Fast track courses available.
Weekend batches available.
Alpine coach tree is the best training center for hvac and mep. They teaching well finally they provided placement for me thanks for management
For hvac and mep Alpine coach tree is the best one . They need to improve coaching and pls make some extra practical classes remaining things are very good
Last two months back I have joined Hvac in alpine coach tree presently working in one concern they teach me about Hvac and mep in good manner , in Hvac I learned many thing and they given placement also and overall ok to me
Best Hvac training center and they are guiding us in a excellent way to get jobs. I am totally satisfied with the training
Course contents are unique, training is highly updated. I got placed in Bangalore Premier MEP Training institute which I would highly recommend for placements for freshers.
I have completed HVAC course in Alpine coach tree , they are giving best training in HVAC I have learned my things about HVAC in act institution , the staff very friendly to all
Peram Ashok Reddy
It was a great experience and the training in ACT is super. I didn’t expect that I could get a job on HVAC, but with the help of ACT training I got it. Even I got the best counciling and motivation from ACT people.very nice institute.. Thanks Alpine Coach Tree.
I have joined HVAC course in Alpine Coach Tree, it was very useful, they are teaching updated content. They assisted me to get a job as a HVAC project engineer, thank you ACT.
They train well.